Because Epos Now is a cloud based software package any updates are automatic. It ensures that your system will never become out dated and you will never have to pay for costly upgrades. New features are constantly being rolled out, some of these features are ones that are chosen and voted for by the users, and most importantly they are features that help you to run your business effectively.
Some of the system amendments that were updated recently include:
So the 2.38 Software Release is here, this is a small release while we continue to work on some larger features coming up soon, be sure to check out the #Upcoming-Features category to see what our dev team have lined up in future releases.
What’s new in the 2.38 Software Release?
- Stock Take Groups
- Free Trials on Apps
- Defect fixes
Stock Take Groups
As you are all aware, in 2.37 we released Stocktake in the Back Office. This was the stepping stone that has allowed us to release a brand new feature, Stocktake Groups!
This functionality is accessed through the back office and allows users to set up ‘groups’ which can be based on locations, users or even stock types. Users can then have multiple staff members contribute to a stocktake for a final review and completion. Detail of the functionality is below:
- Multiple Stocktakers - As many staff members as you need can contribute to a stocktake from their own device.
- Location Specific Groups - Groups can be created and assigned to multiple locations. As many or as little groups can be created.
- Master Report - All submitted stocktakes will be sent to a master report. This report must be reviewed and then approved. Stock changes will take place upon approval.
- Configurable Groups - Groups can be configured to however you wish. Whether this be based on Staff, shop area, product types and much more!
Note: Following the release, if you are interested in adding Stock Take Groups to your implementation then please reach out to the Epos Systems Support Team to activate this module.
Free Trial Apps
The ability to offer Free Trial functionality within the AppStore or at point of sale is something that has long been requested by customers and staff. This is now a reality with our 2.38 release.
What does this mean for you
- Try before You buy - As many of you will agree, customers often want to try an app before they purchase it. The Free Trial functionality will allow this and automatically start charging at the end of that trial unless cancelled by you, giving you complete flexibility.
- You can trial as many apps at the same time as you want.
- Customers are limited to one free trial per individual app in a 12 month period.
- Epos Now will control how long Free Trial apps last on a per app basis.
- DE-324 - Card Saver not working on iOS
- DE-321 - PayPal here transactions not completing
- DE-302 - Unable to scan customer barcodes in till front
- DE-154 - Purchase Order Details Print now excessively huge
- DE-303 - product list export not showing all products in a product group
- DE-25 - Receiving higher than expected qty on purchase order leads to incorrect on order amount on product
- DE-337 - Stock history report showing incorrect data
- DE-313 - please delete barcodes from customers deleted the product
- DE-198 - Purchase order notes being cleared after a few days has passed